A dynamic, lightweight insulating layer that provides versatile packable protection thanks to the superior natural properties of wool, the Aspect Wool Hoody is up for any high-output mountain mission. The Aspect Wool Hoody features a natural 60g Lavalan European washable wool insulation, with active thermoregulation and moisture management, insulation that breathes efficiently and provides incredible warmth even when wet. Nylon double weave stretch side panels improve range of motion and breathability when you’re on the move. When it’s time to follow the pitch or cast off on the next lead, the jacket stows in its internal mesh zip pocket and clips to your harness with a carabiner clip loop.
- Lavalan wool is European certified, non-mulsed, and machine washable
- Wool insulation offers ultimate moisture management
- Breathable stretch side panels for added range of motion
- Climbing-helmet-compatible hood with single-pull drawcord adjustment
- Two zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Jacket stows in internal mesh zip pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets and internal mesh pocket
- Weight: 368 g
- Fit: Regular
- Size: XS-XL
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
Materials : [Shell] Nylon Stretch rip stop woven (51gsm, 100% Nylon), [Insulation] Lavalon wool insulation (60gsm, 80% Wool, 20% PLA), [Lining] Light weight stretch woven (58gsm, 100% polyester)
Country of Origin : Vietnam
Black Diamond´s Solution Wool products combine the best attributes of natural merino wool with the revolutionary Nuyarn fabric technology to create something completely new, for an outcome that allows BD to offer a product that exceeds the performance needs of our most demanding athletes.